Live Blackjack Casinos CA: Tips & Strategies 2021
Customers in online casinos find Live Blackjack as one of the most famous table games. Its popularity started in the USA but spread all around the world. Nowadays, numerous Canadian casino players enjoy this game every day. Before heading to one of the Live Blackjack casinos, we bring you everything you wanted to know about this game. We'll go through its variants and pay attention to the special rules. After you read this comprehensive guide, you will be ready to kick off your live blackjack experience and take advantage of the strong bonus promotions that every online casino offers.
Live Blackjack: What you should know
- One of the best table games
- Play Live Blackjack against a live dealer
- Live Blackjack Bonus available
Types of Live Blackjack
Players can find many forms of this famous card game. The choice is vast, from traditional types to the very specific variants of live blackjack. Take a bit of time to learn the most popular variants and their differences before heading to a live casino. We bring all the details to your fingertips.
The classic Live Blackjack
The basic version of this popular table game is the classic blackjack. If you see blackjack in any online casino's game portfolio, you will definitely find the classic blackjack offered. A deck consists of 52 cards, and the live blackjack online is played at a traditional blackjack table. Players compete against the dealer, and the goal is to collect more points than the live blackjack dealer. However, the upper limit is 21 points, meaning that whoever collects the number of points that exceeds a total of 21 automatically loses the round.
Party Blackjack is pretty similar to the traditional one, however, there is one specific. Unlike the classic blackjack, two or more dealers are involved in the Party Blackjack. Players can find this variant widespread in many live blackjack casinos.
The Atlantic City Live Blackjack
There is a significant difference that makes the Atlantic City Live Blackjack specific compared to the traditional one. After receiving the first couple of cards from the live dealer, a player can exit the round, which is not an option in traditional blackjack.
The Pre Decision Blackjack
The major characteristic of this version of the game is its high speed. Players can make their decision without having to wait for their turn. This live blackjack variant offers plenty of excitement thanks to the increased game speed.
The VIP Blackjack
There are no differences between the classic live blackjack and the VIP blackjack in terms of the game rules. However, VIP blackjack is more suitable for high-rollers. If you want to stake high, then the VIP blackjack should be your choice. Table limits are significantly higher than in the regular blackjack. The VIP blackjack is usually restricted to a narrower circle of players, and many online casinos only admit their VIP club members to this game.
Limits for Live Blackjack
The Live Blackjack limits and stakes are not at the same level in every online casino. As an online casino player, you can quickly check different Blackjack tables and pick one according to your staking preferences. Usually, you can find tables that suit recreation players the most, as you can take a seat having only $5 in a pocket. Some online casinos set their limits even lower, to just $0.50.
On the other hand, some Live Blackjack tables accept only high rollers. To participate in such a game, a player needs to stake at least $100. If you are interested in hitting high payouts, you can get from $10,000 to $50,000, depending on the maximum limit.
Unlike live roulette, which is a pure game of chance, players can impact the Live Blackjack game thanks to their skills. Consequently, you may lower the house edge and increase the chances of ending up with profits.
Live Blackjack: How to find the best online casino?
Today, you can find live blackjack offered by numerous online casinos. However, players should choose the right online casinos for the best gaming experience. What should you look for when picking live blackjack casinos? Check out the criteria listed below, and you can easily filter out the most suitable ones for you.
- Consider only licensed online casinos: At the very start, you should consider only a licensed Blackjack Live Casino. How can you check that easily? Before starting the registration process, scroll to the bottom of the respective online casino's website, and you will find licensing details. A valid indicator of a trusted casino is the Maltese Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, or the Gibraltar Gambling Commission license. These are the most reputable regulatory bodies with strict standards.
- The variety of payment options: When it comes to performing transactions, customers should have reputable and secure payment methods at their disposal. Players can explore the variety of banking options directly on the online casino's website. Since these operations deal with sensitive data, online casinos should offer secure credit card providers like MasterCard and Visa, or the most trusted e-wallets.
- Good customer service: A responsive and professional customer service is another indicator of a good online casino. It should offer different channels of communication and provide assistance to all players in the shortest timeframe. Of course, it's not all about the response time, and customer service also needs to be competent.
- Blackjack on the go: The possibility of playing casino games on their mobile devices became an integral part of any online casino nowadays. Therefore, a live blackjack casino should have a dedicated mobile app or a responsive website. You don't need to have anything but a tablet or smartphone and a stable internet connection to enjoy your favorite games no matter where you are.
Live Blackjack: How to pick the best payment method
Registering at a live blackjack casino doesn't automatically enable you to start competing against the live dealer. Before starting a game, you need to put some money into your account. This process won't take you much time, but you need to check what payment methods you have at your disposal. There is no demo version of live blackjack, and customers play it for real money. The payment methods we are about to list are the most secure ones.
- Visa and Mastercard: The most widespread payment method includes making deposits and withdrawals using MasterCard and Visa credit cards. But before selecting this option, check if there are any fees imposed.
- Neteller and Skrill: These two options are some of the most trusted e-wallets. Customers can use them for performing both kinds of transactions. While loading money to a player's account takes seconds, withdrawals are completed within 24 hours in most cases. On the other hand, a major drawback of using these methods is that you cannot activate the welcome bonus offer at some online casinos.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is a prepaid card, and it is very convenient for making simple and quick deposits. The selected amount of money is loaded into the account instantly. However, players cannot use it for making withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrencies: Some online casinos made an extra effort to accommodate all their customers. Therefore, they started accepting the most popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others as a valid payment method.
The Best Live Blackjack software developers
When playing any live table game, including live blackjack, the game should be flawless. Therefore, it is important to check which software provider developed the game for a particular casino. Of course, this applies to other casino games like slots and table games. Nevertheless, due to the nature of live games, you should ensure that an online casino offers games from reputable and trusted software developers.
The best manufacturers of live casino games are:
- Evolution Gaming
These developers provide top-quality games, and if one of them released live blackjack at your selected casino, then you will enjoy a top-notch gaming experience.
Live Blackjack: Try it Now in Top 5 Casinos in CA
If you register in a top 5 casino, you can use many variants of this table game and play in a serious atmosphere. Use a Live Blackjack Bonus in these online casinos to secure additional capital. Then nothing stands in the way of great blackjack fun from home!