Interac Casinos in Canada 2021
Are you ready to learn more about Interac, one of the leading payment methods in Canadian online casinos? Look no further because we’ve prepared an in-depth guide that will provide all the answers. Read our review focused on Interac casinos and this trending payment option that became available back in 1984. It’s a secure payment option that’s used by many people in Canada. Remember that only Canadian nationals can use Interac. As for the best casino payment methods, we can freely say that this one deserves that epithet, at least when it comes to Canadian players. Let’s find out more about Interac by reading this review.
- Available to Canadian users
- Present in a wide range of online casinos
- Reasonable transfer fees
- Secure payment option
Interac: How it works!
Interac is a term used to describe a payment network that works across Canada. But, in terms of online gambling, Interac is an online fund transfer service. Actually, there are a few different services provided by this platform including Interac Online and Interac e-Transfer which are offered on many casino sites., it allows users to transfer money between personal and business accounts opened and managed by Canadian banks and financial institutions. So, to start playing, you’ll have to open a bank account in one of the supported banks in Canada. Luckily, this is a simple and relatively fast procedure. Those of you who would like to join an Interac casino should know that you can complete this task without a credit or debit card. Every online casino that accepts Interac, promises smooth transfers of funds, be it for deposits or withdrawals.
Payment procedure with Interac
There’s nothing complex or complicated related to Interac as an online casino payment method. Of course, if this is your first encounter with it, it’s wise to read more about the simple payment procedure with Interac that works in every Interac online casino.
- You will need a bank account in a supported bank or financial institution.
- Look for online casinos that accept Interac as a payment option.
- Go to the casino’s cashier page, input the online bank details, and choose the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Approve the transaction.
Today, dozens of online casinos that accept players from Canada have Interac in their offer. The fact that it has been around for many years and it has thousands of users, tells us that this payment method is secure and safe. Players can launch their favorite casino games and play with real money just minutes after they use Interac as a deposit method. Many casinos will let you withdraw money in this way too. Also, the procedure that will let you transfer money directly to your bank account is simple and fast. All these things make Interac one of the most attractive payment options for Canadian casino players.
Interac: You need this before your first payment
So, are you prepared to start your favorite online casino games? Or you want to try Interac as a method of payment in online stores? This payment option works in the same way regardless of your intentions. To use it, one must have a real bank account.
As we said before, only people from Canada can use this specific solution. In case you are a Canadian national, and you are 18 or older, feel free to set up a bank account in a bank financial institution supported by Interac. Some of these institutions and banks include TD Canada Trust, Scotiabank, the Bank of Montreal, and the Royal Bank of Canada. Before opening a bank account and using this service, you should check whether the bank allows its users to transfer funds to (and from) casino sites.
If you have a bank account, the only other thing that you’ll need to place a deposit in an online casino is money on that account. This is the only way to transfer funds with the help of Interac. The process is completed over the Internet after just a few clicks. Lastly, you’ll have to find a good Interac casino and top up your account there. Once you finish this procedure, you can play your favorite online casino games.
Pros and Cons of Interac
Advantages of Interac
- Trusted payment method – Interac has been present on the Canadian market since 1984. They were also one of the first interbank networks that have offered online payments to its users. Thousands of Canadians are using this payment solution on a daily basis.
- Very low fees – To be more precise, the majority of casino sites that accept Interac won’t charge you anything for placing deposits with the help of this method. They might charge you a small sum if you are withdrawing funds via Interac. However, the service itself or the bank can also charge players a small fixed amount.
- Convenience – This is a very convenient payment solution too. Namely, you can make deposits and withdrawals with the help of your desktop computer, laptop, or even your mobile device. The entire process lasts for a few minutes.
- Professional and friendly customer support – While it’s true that there’s no live chat feature available to users, Interac has a toll-free phone number that’s available 24/7. There’s also email support that you can use to get information about any questions you might have.
- Available in a variety of casino sites – Canadian players can find online casinos where Interac is available as a payment option in a wide array of online casinos. Most of these online casinos have a good reputation. They also have bonuses and special offers even though they are not specially designed for Interac users.
- Extremely secure – Every Interac transfer is secure. It’s protected by more than one layer of security which is why this payment method is among the safest in the world. From encryption technology and confidential user IDs and passwords to a secure login process, all these things make Interac extremely secure.
Disadvantages of Interac
With all the advantages that Interac provides, one might want to consider becoming a user of this method of payment. However, there’s one disadvantage that will change your mind if you are not a resident of Canada. Namely, you won’t be able to use this method if you are not a Canadian resident. Also, the withdrawal process is not instant and you have to wait for a few days before you receive the funds you’ve won in an online casino.
How long does a withdrawal with Interac take?
Every new online casino, promises fast transfers. But, the fact is that it might take some time for players to deposit or withdraw their funds and it all depends on the payment method they’ve used. In the case of Interac, every deposit you make is processed instantly and for free. Yet, you will have to pay a small fixed fee to Interac for the transfer. The typical casino limits in terms of the size of the transfer are applied to this method too.
On the other hand, when it comes to withdrawals, players will have to wait for three to five business days to get their money to their Interac account. As previously mentioned, Interac is offering a few different services like e-Transfer or Interac Online. Not all casinos are offering them as withdrawal options. You should check this before joining an online casino. The good news is that most casino sites won’t charge fees for withdrawals. However, the service itself will charge a small fee that’s fixed. In other words, the size of the sum doesn’t play a role here.
Top 5 Online Casinos that accept Interac
Interac is not a new brand in Canada and thousands of Canadians have already used this payment method to transfer money, purchase items and services or play online casino games with real money. If you want to use this payment solution in online casinos, it’s highly recommended to check our Top 5 comparison list. Become a registered member of any of these Interac online casinos and start playing!
Interac Casino: Frequently asked & answered
If you haven’t found what you were looking for regarding Interac, read our Frequently Asked Questions section.
No. Interact is a payment method that’s available to Canadian players only. There are a few other payment solutions offered in online casinos focused on Canadian players that are exclusive to these players. Of course, both Canadian and non-Canadian players can choose from a wide range of payment methods in most casinos.
The answer to this question is no. However, we should mention that Interac is accepted in the vast majority of online casinos that are trying to attract players that come from Canada. Additionally, there is no payment solution that’s available in every online casino.
Yes. You should expect to pay fees when you are using Interac. However, in most cases, these fees are not charged by the casino sites. It’s Interac that will charge its users a very small fixed fee regardless of the size of their transfer.
Without any doubt, this is one of the more secure casino payment methods out there. First of all, Interac has been present in the Canadian market for decades. Next, all their transactions are protected with a few layers of security including the use of the latest encryption technology.
Yes. Before you start using Interac as an online payment method, you will have to open a bank account in a Canadian financial institution or bank. Keep in mind that, there’s a list of supported institutions. Some of the banks that work with Interac include Scotiabank, the Bank of Montreal, and the Royal Bank of Canada.
The answer is no. Players will not be able to use special bonuses or other perks simply because they are using Interac. On the other hand, you won’t lose anything for choosing this method of payment because all the bonuses available to registered players will be available to you too.
One of the best things about Interac and online gambling is the fact that you can use the money you’ve deposited right away. There’s no need to wait for anything else once you share the requested information and the amount you want to transfer.