PayPal Casinos in Canada 2021
Do you want to find out how to use PayPal for online gambling? You are in luck because you are about to read a complete guide that will explain not just how to do this, but also whether you should use it. PayPal was founded in 1998 in the United States. Nowadays, they are known as the most popular eWallet available in over 200 countries and regions in the world. There are more than 300 million registered members of this service and many of them use it in online casinos. With impressive numbers like that, it’s no wonder why this is one of the most common casino payment methods around.
- eWallet with a long history
- Used by over 300 million people
- Secure payment method
- Available in many online casinos
PayPal: How it works!
PayPal is used for sending and receiving money on the Internet. Every individual from a supported country can create a free PayPal account. This service accepts bank transfers and credit/debit cards as funding sources. Once you send some funds to your account, you can purchase goods and services online. Additionally, you can use it as a payment method in many online casinos. Once you have found an online casino where PayPal is accepted you can transfer the funds and start playing.
Keep in mind that the only reason why you won’t be able to use PayPal is the illegal status of gambling in your country and if your country is not supported by this international service. PayPal is among the safest and fastest payment methods you can find on casino websites. Any online casino that has PayPal in its offer promises fast transactions.
Payment procedure with PayPal
New to eWallets? No problem. The payment procedure with PayPal is very easy and it will take just a few minutes to figure out how to use this method in a casino where you can play all your favorite online casino games.
- Create a PayPal account (this is a free procedure that should be finished in a minute)
- To increase the limits, verify your account (provide the requested documents)
- Use your credit/debit card or bank account to send funds to your PayPal account.
- Join one of the casinos that accept PayPal and select this payment solution from the cashier page.
- Place a deposit and start playing.
Without any doubt, this is one of the simplest payment procedures you will find in online casinos. Even if you don’t have an account, the whole procedure should be finished in less than 5 minutes. You can withdraw the money from your PayPal account on your bank account or credit/debit card whenever you are ready. There’s also a PayPal card, but it’s available only in certain countries (not in Canada). PayPal is a very popular method of payment in many countries when it comes to online gambling.
Still no account with PayPal?
There’s a long list of things that you can do with your PayPal account. You can use it to receive funds from clients, you can create a business account, buy things over the Internet, and of course – use it to play the best casino games with real money in reputable online casinos. To start using PayPal, you will have to create an account. This is a quick and hassle-free process. Every person that comes from a supported country and is 18 or older can get an account.
You need just a minute of your time to get a PayPal account and a similar period to verify the account (you’ll need a working credit/debit card for that). It is possible to use funds from your bank account to send funds to this eWallet too.
Once the process is completed, you can start looking for a popular PayPal casino. The majority of these sites will require a minimum deposit, but the amount is low. Top up your casino account via PayPal with this amount or higher and launch any game you like. Getting money from online casinos with this payment method is simple too.
Pros and Cons of PayPal
Advantages of PayPal
There’s no ideal casino payment method out there. This makes sense because not all players have the same requirements and expectations. Yet, PayPal is very close to perfection because there is a wide range of advantages of using this specific payment option.
- Allows casino players to play right away – When players use PayPal to place deposits, these transfers are processed instantly. There’s no waiting period before your funds reach your casino account. In other words, you can start playing top-notch casino games whenever you are ready.
- Special rewards – It’s not unusual to find a bonus or another kind of incentive in online casinos. However, what makes PayPal more attractive as a payment method is the fact that certain casino websites have specially-designed bonuses for PayPal users. You’ll have to do some research to find them, but it’s definitely worth it.
- Fast withdrawals – It turns out that it’s not just the depositing that’s fast when it comes to PayPal. In most cases, you will complete this process in less than a day. On the other hand, withdrawing the funds from your PayPal account to your cards or bank account might require a few business days.
- You will stay anonymous – Some people respect their privacy and want to keep their transactions relatively anonymous. When you are using PayPal for online gambling activities, the bank you are using will not be able to trace these transactions. This means that with PayPal, you can expect a certain level of anonymity.
- A safe and secure payment method – There’s a reason why PayPal has millions of satisfied users for so many years. They are using the latest protective technologies. When players are using PayPal, they know that their passwords, usernames, and other sensitive information are protected.
- Availability – PayPal is available in many online casinos. The vast majority of these casino sites are reputable and many of them provide special perks to PayPal users. It’s not difficult to find a good online casino when you are using this payment solution.
Disadvantages of PayPal
While it’s true that it’s not difficult to find a PayPal casino, it’s also true that many online casinos are not accepting this specific payment option. Also, residents of certain countries where PayPal is available, cannot use this eWallet for online gambling. Luckily, Canada is not one of these countries.
How long does a withdrawal with PayPal take?
When we take a close look at the processing times, it looks like every PayPal casino belongs to the group of fast paying casinos. This makes sense because eWallets, like this one, were created to make online payments fast and secure. The deposit process with this specific payment solution is instant. All it takes is to choose the method, set an amount, and click the button and your funds will be transferred. The good thing is that there’s no fee for these transfers either.
The more important question here is how long does a withdrawal with PayPal take. Players will be glad to hear that this process, in the majority of online casinos, is no longer than 24 hours. This is one of the fastest payment methods when it comes to casino payment methods. In some situations, players might have to wait for a longer period like when they are initiating their first withdrawal. Also, most casinos won’t charge anything for these withdrawal requests. You will have to pay a fee only if you are planning on transferring your PayPal account funds to your bank account or credit/debit card.
Top 5 Online Casinos that accept PayPal
PayPal is the most popular eWallet and online payment method in the world. It’s used in many online casinos too. If you want to maximize the effects of the use of this specific payment option, check our Top 5 comparison list. Feel free to join any of these PayPal casinos and enjoy your gaming experience!
PayPal Casino: Frequently asked & answered
Is there anything left unanswered? You might want to check our FAQ section to get additional information.
Yes. You can use PayPal for online gambling and online shopping in Canada. In fact, this payment solution is available in over 200 countries and territories. However, online gambling is not legal in all of them, so players from other countries should be careful.
Yes. This company has been dealing with online payments since 1998. Over all these years, they have upgraded their layers of protection constantly. They have a series of safety checks, encryptions, and special security protocols that keep all the transactions safe.
Yes. Many online casinos that accept PayPal as a payment method have special bonuses and rewards for the players. What’s even better is that the rest of the bonuses are available to these players too, so you won’t miss anything (you can just get more) if you use PayPal.
Yes and no. On most casino websites, withdrawing or depositing funds with the help of PayPal is free of charge. There are no fees involved there. The only fees that you can expect are the ones applied when you are transferring money from your PayPal account to (or from) your bank account or credit card.
The answer to this question is affirmative. However, if you are planning on converting currencies, you should be prepared to get charged. In some cases, these exchange fees can be quite high. So, it’s best to use an online casino that supports your fiat currency.
Yes. You can use your PayPal account on your smartphone or tablet. There’s also a special mobile app that works on Android and iOS devices. To get the best mobile experience, opt for a casino website that comes with a responsive design or even their dedicated mobile app.
Yes and no. The truth is that many casino payment methods are accepted widely, but PayPal is not really one of them. However, since there is a big number of online casinos on the market and this number keeps growing, it’s safe to say that you can use PayPal in many online casinos. Some experts say that this number is over 300.