Skrill Casinos in Canada 2021
Would you like to use a secure eWallet to transfer money from or to online casinos? Are you considering Skrill as a payment option? Those of you interested in learning more about Skrill, especially for its use in online casinos, should check this review. Skrill, once known as Moneybookers, is an online payment processing solution and eWallet that was launched in 2001. Based in the UK, this payment option is available around the world. Millions of people on different continents use Skrill. Today, Skrill is one of the most used casino payment methods in Canada too.
- A well-established eWallet
- Available worldwide
- Safe payment solution
- Offered in many online casinos
Skrill: How it works!
The basic idea behind Skrill is to allow users to send and receive money online. Individuals over the age of 18 can open a free Skrill account. To fund your eWallet, you will have to use a credit/debit card or bank transfer. If there are funds on your account, you can use them to buy products and services on hundreds of websites or to join a Skrill casino. Look for a good casino where Skrill is available as a payment method, place a deposit, and play your favorite casino games.
Only a few countries and territories on our planet are excluded from the list of countries that Skrill supports. Of course, to start using it for online gambling, make sure that your country and your bank (in case you want to withdraw these earnings on your bank account) supports this activity. If safety and speed are things that you are looking for in casino payment solutions, then take Skrill into account. Every online casino where Skrill is accepted provides fast transfers.
Payment procedure with Skrill
Is this your first time using Skrill or eWallets in general? Worry not because using Skrill is not difficult or complicated. It takes just a few simple steps to complete a payment procedure with the help of this specific method. After that, you can play any online casino games available at the casino you’ve chosen.
- Signup for a Skrill account (it’s free to create an account and the process is straightforward)
- Verify the account and be active to increase the limits
- Load funds on your Skrill account with the help of your debit/credit card or bank account
- Become a registered member of a Skrill casino and choose this payment option to transfer money
- Place a deposit and play
When it comes to online payment procedures, you can’t find many of them that are as simple as Skrill. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes to finish everything even if you are creating a Skrill account now. Remember that you can withdraw your funds from this account to a credit card, debit card, bank account, or even your cryptocurrency wallet. Residents of a few countries can also get a physical Skrill card. When it comes to online casino players, Skrill is very popular in the United Kingdom, a few Asian countries, but also in Canada.
Still no account with Skrill?
Having a Skrill account can be very beneficial and doesn’t cost anything. Many people use this eWallet to get paid as freelancers, others are getting business accounts while some of them are using Skrill to purchase goods online. As expected, many people use Skrill to get access to the best casino games and play them with real money. If you are interested in using Skrill for online gambling, you must get an account. Creating an account is free and fast. In case you are at least 18 years old, you can get this type of account.
To finish the signup process, you will need to provide some basic information like your name and address. To verify the account, you need a credit or debit card. Also, if you want to increase the limit, you will need to share your ID. Remember that you can send money from your bank account to your Skrill account too.
Those of you that have created a Skrill account can join one of the many reputable Skrill casinos. Most of them will ask for a minimum amount, but that amount is reasonable. Use Skrill to top up your casino account and play any game you want. The withdrawal process with Skrill is easy too and it will be explained later.
Pros and Cons of Skrill
Advantages of Skrill
Players can expect some pros and some cons when using any casino payment method. There are different types of players which makes it impossible to find a method that meets everyone’s needs. In the case of Skrill, the list of advantages is much longer than the list of disadvantages.
- Privacy – Players that are using Skrill for online gambling activities can expect more privacy. If you decide to withdraw your casino earnings to Skrill and then to your bank account, the bank won’t get information about the source of these earnings. That’s a big plus for those who want to preserve their credit score.
- Extremely secure – Even though online casinos with good reputations have special security protocols, it’s good to know that your payment method is safe too. Skrill uses encryption technology to protect players’ information. They also use top-grade security systems to protect every transaction.
- Accepted in hundreds of online casinos – You might think that you are looking at the best payment method, but that won’t mean much if you can’t use it in any online casino. Skrill, on the other hand, is a good payment method that’s accepted in almost 1000 casinos. This is one of the favorite payment solutions for both casino sites and players because it’s fast and not burdened with hidden fees.
- Fast payouts – Skrill promises instant deposits and that’s not a surprise because you can expect that from most payment casino methods. However, only a few of them provide instant payouts like Skrill. So, if you use Skrill, you don’t have to wait for days to get access to your funds.
- Accepted worldwide – You don’t have to live in a specific region in the world to use Skrill. Residents of around 200 countries and territories can use this payment solution including Canada. Millions of transactions via Skrill are completed monthly.
- No fees – Players won’t pay any fees for deposits or withdrawals made with Skrill. Of course, some online casinos might have different policies, so you should check that before making transfers. Also, there’s a fee when you want to withdraw your funds from your Skrill account to your bank account or credit/debit card.
Disadvantages of Skrill
The biggest downside is that you cannot use Skrill in all online casinos. Yet, as we said before, it’s easy to find a good Skrill casino because almost 1000 of them are offering this payment solution. Once again, we should also mention that there are a few countries where you can’t open a Skrill account, but Canada is not among these countries.
How long does a withdrawal with Skrill take?
Many players are looking for fast paying casinos, if you are one of them, it seems that you can’t go wrong by picking a reliable Skrill casino. Speed is one of the top-selling points of Skrill in the first place. Before we talk about withdrawals, let us say that placing a deposit with the help of Skrill in any online casino is instant. The process takes just a few seconds and you can use the money from your casino account right away. Remember that there’s no fee involved here too.
What’s even better is that even the withdrawal process is completed immediately. The vast majority of Skrill casinos are promising instant transfers of funds from casino accounts to Skrill accounts. Typically, the first transfer you make will take some time (usually a few hours), but after that, you can request withdrawals and finish them in no time. The usual limits in terms of amounts are applied to Skrill withdrawals too. However, there are no fees applied to these transfers. The only time when you can expect to pay fees is when you are withdrawing your funds from your Skrill account to a credit/debit card or bank account.
Top 5 Online Casinos that accept Skrill
Skrill is one of the most used eWallet solutions in the world. As a result, many online casinos have decided to include this online payment method as a payment option. Players who want to stay safe and use Skrill for gambling activities without any hassles should read the Top 5 comparison list present on our page. Join one of these Skrill casinos now and get rewarded!
Skrill Casino: Frequently asked & answered
Are there any uncertainties related to Skrill left even after reading this review? You might find what you are looking for in the FAQ section.
Yes. As long as the online casino that you are interested in accepts Skrill and players from Canada, you can use this payment method there. Remember that players from dozens of countries across the globe can use Skrill for this purpose too.
Yes. This is one of the safest online payment methods that you can use in online casinos. Skrill has been available since 2001 and there were no major security incidents involving this payment method. They use encryption technology and other sophisticated security measures to provide a safe online gambling experience.
No. There are many casino websites where you can use Skrill, but they don’t have bonuses for Skrill users. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use their regular bonuses. On the contrary, all of these bonuses are available to Skrill users too.
Not really. The majority of casino sites will complete these transfers, be it deposits or withdrawals, for free. Yet, if you want to send your money from your Skrill account to your bank account or credit/debit card, you should be prepared to pay some fees.
Yes. At the moment, Skrill accepts sixteen different currencies including Canadian dollars, British pounds, and Euro. The best option is to use an online casino that accepts the currency that you are using on Skrill because currency conversion fees can be very high.
Yes. If you want to use Skrill on the move, you can download and install their mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. This is an easy-to-use, fast, and secure application that allows users to make transfers regardless of their location. You can find an Android and iOS app.
No. Even though Skrill cannot be used in all online casinos (no payment method can promise you that), there is a wide range of casino sites where this specific payment solution is accepted. According to some sources, around one thousand online casinos are Skrill-friendly.