Online Casino Bonus New Zealand 2021
Everybody would like to receive a juicy bonus just for signing up for an online casino account. During our testing and research, we come across bonus offers that include hundreds of dollars. The only thing you need to do is register or make a deposit, and in most cases, bonus codes are not required. However, before activating a welcome bonus, players should check terms and conditions very carefully. It's because online casinos expect something in return, and players should make bets on different casino games first. In this guide, we bring you all details you should pay attention to when searching for the best online casino bonus.
Why is it good to Use a Casino Bonus?
Players need to understand not to take bonuses for granted. In case you accept the offer blindly and without checking the conditions, you might get frustrated very quickly. Nevertheless, you can make your bonus work for you either in the form of free spins or additional money credits. It's vital that you can meet bonus conditions and that they are realistic to achieve.
There isn't a general rule on which bonus packages you should look to avoid. For every offer, you should dip into the wagering requirements. Even if you can get $1,000 credited from your first deposit and you need to roll it over 40 times, it's clearly very hard to achieve. That's why you should think twice before accepting such a bonus.
On the other hand, you may go with a much smaller deposit of just $10, and it would be much easier to unlock the bonus funds. Another critical point you should consider is whether you should complete the rollover in a certain timeframe. If the time window is very tight, you should reconsider the offer, even it is only about the free spins. Of course, many bonus packages are easy to unlock, even for newbies. Online casinos grant that money as an incentive to play games more often at the start of your gaming experience.
Deposit Bonus & Free Spins: What are the Differences?
The most common bonus packages are linked to depositing in an online casino. Firstly, you need to meet some requirements regarding the first deposit before the online casino assigns you the bonus funds. After you make one, an online casino will credit your account with a percentage of your initial deposit, and most likely, it will be 100%. What are different bonuses you can expect to get?
There are three main categories:
- Bonus balance
- No deposit bonus
You can activate bonus balance offers in several ways. Those include activation upon signing up, activation by using bonus codes, and opting-in when depositing. Make sure to check which method is required by your casino not to miss the offer, which can easily lead to frustration. A matching bonus doesn't necessarily need to be set to 100%, as there are 50% to 200% packages at online casinos.
Bonuses that do not require an initial deposit are perfect for trying out. Everything you need to do is registering for an online account. You must be wondering how you can get such a deal? In fact, online casinos launch no deposit promotions very often to stand out from the competition and attract as many new customers as possible.
With cashback, you can count on getting your losing stakes back. Suppose you play video poker, and you lose, but an online casino refunds you the stake. However, you won't get your entire stake back in most cases, but rather a small portion from 5% to 15%.
Players can also get free spins for online pokies games. As their name clearly states, you can spin reels for free. Players can use them primarily on trying out the game, but you shouldn't rely much on free spins for clearing large sums of profits. It is because you will hardly get more than 25 spins as a giveaway included in your no deposit promotion. Free spins also have some wagering requirements. With such a low number of free spins, you need a lot of luck to clear the jackpot.
However, you can get some free spins as part of your first deposit bonus as well. Those are more useful as you can count on a couple of hundreds of free spins. What is the main difference compared to those from the no deposit offers? First deposit free spins are usually used for specific slot games. Also, if you generate some winnings from them, they are easily converted into bonus money.
Wagering Requirements: Good or Bad?
A potentially high bonus balance always sounds very attractive. However, our tests show that the bonus requirements are critical for evaluating the best online casino bonus. Let's see what the most important aspects of the crushing factor are.
- Bonus & Percentage: A bonus percentage is an important indicator of the bonus offer quality. Usually, you can get your deposit doubled, but sometimes it can be quadrupled. On the other hand, the maximum bonus amount also plays a significant part in evaluating the offer. If you can get a maximum of $50, the bonus isn't too attractive even if the matching percentage hits 400%. The gaps between bonus promotions in different casinos can be as high as several hundred dollars.
- Rollover: A rollover tops the list of the online casino bonus conditions. Players always come across this term, and it is crucial that they understand it completely. It represents a given turnover that a player should perform while playing different games. Until you achieve the rollover, you won't be able to withdraw any winnings made from wagering the bonus money. If you make a withdrawal request before completing the turnover, you will violate the conditions, and an online casino may cancel your bonus.
- Bonus Time: Wagering requirements usually are tied up with a specific time given to a player for meeting them. The timeframe varies from one online casino to another. It is fair to say that a period of 30 days or more is reasonable for meeting the wagering requirements. Since online casinos tend to push players to play games more often, periods of more than 30 days became very rare. On the other hand, if the required timeframe is less than 30 days, it is hard to estimate whether you will clear your bonus funds. Ultimately, if you have 14 days or less to meet wagering requirements, it becomes clear that you hardly can achieve that.
- Game Selection limits: You can easily clear the wagering requirements by playing blackjack or live roulette. However, casinos are aware of that danger for their business. With the right strategy, unlocking wagering requirements can be a piece of cake. Online casinos made some mechanisms to make players sweat more to meet the rollover. What is it about? For certain games, only one portion of the stake gets calculated in the wagering requirements. And that percentages are not to be underestimated. For example, only 5% to 25% of your stake is counted if you play certain table games. On the other hand, if you prefer pokies, you won't come across these problems since those stakes are fully calculated. Some online casinos remove certain games from the game selection used for clearing the wagering requirements.
- Limits: In terms of the limits, online casinos may restrict you on the maximum stakes and payouts for wagering the bonus funds. If we take pokies as an example, you shouldn't be able to bet more than $5 per spin. Otherwise, you would violate bonus conditions, and we have already mentioned the consequences. Also, casinos may limit players on some gaming options.
5 Do's & Don'ts during Bonus Wagering
5 things you should do
We are here to help you crush your reward easily. Therefore, we put together five important tips you need to have in mind when playing with your bonus money.
5 things you shouldn't do
We brought you the top five tips you should implement in your gaming experience, but no matter how seasoned you are in gambling, you should avoid making mistakes. Those can cost you bonus funds and make you stumble. Let's see now what you should avoid.
Top 5 Online Casino Sign Up Bonuses
With several hundreds of dollars in bonus cash, you can make higher profits. Why don't you take such an opportunity? Activate the desired bonus and kick off the action. Sign up at an online casino, pay attention to wagering requirements, and hit big profits! We have highlighted the best casino bonus NZ just for you!
7 Important Question and Answers about Online Casino Bonuses
The answer to this question depends on the rollover requirements. If you are confident of clearing them, you should aim for the maximum bonus amount. On the other hand, if wagering requirements are too demanding, you should go with a lower deposit.
As long as the wagering requirements are reasonable, you can take advantage of the sign-up bonus. They can bring you some extra cash and provide additional opportunities of hitting the jackpot.
A welcome bonus can be activated only once, no matter if you need a bonus code for the activation or not. You may become eligible for some other offer in the future, but the welcome bonus package is available only once.
Since online casinos offer different kinds of bonuses, you don’t necessarily need to make a qualifying deposit. With no deposit bonuses and free spins, you can get some extra funds or rounds just for signing up for an account.
The good news is that gambling winnings are not taxable in New Zealand. It means that you can enjoy all your winnings and fruits of good labor without having to report them.
RTP, or the so-called Return To Player, represents the percentage of returned money to the player on every $100 staked. Of course, this is an average figure, and it doesn’t guarantee you any winnings.
Games with high RTP are the most profitable ones. For example, blackjack can go over 99% as players can implement certain strategies to increase their winning chances.