Online Table Games Casinos NZ: Tips & Strategies 2021
You will hardly find an online casino that doesn’t offer table games, as one of the major casino game types. Players can feel the real action since one or more dealers run these games. Some are not just pure games of luck, and players can apply different strategies to beat the house. Nowadays, you don’t need to visit the land-based casino to play table games. You can enjoy them from the comfort of your home thanks to technological improvements. Live casino games can provide you a realistic experience of a real casino atmosphere. In this guide, we’ll go through the most popular online casino table games.
Online Table Games: What you should know
- Different game types
- Very high Return To Player rate
- Straightforward to learn
Online Table Games: How to play?
Thanks to online casinos and casino apps, playing table games has never been easier. You are just a click away from spinning a wheel or rolling the dice. Nevertheless, before kicking off the gaming action, you need to complete a couple of steps. Don’t worry, they are not complicated and won’t take you much time. Let’s go through them together.
- Sign up for an online account: The major prerequisite to playing casino table games for real money is registering at the chosen online casino. Just populate the registration form with the required information and set up an account.
- Play table games for free: You should take advantage of the possibility to play games for free. It can help you work out the best strategy for a particular table game without spending real money.
- Load your account for real-money bets: Eventually, you will try to win some money by playing online table games But first, you need to make a deposit. Luckily, this process is also quite straightforward as online casinos provide tons of secure payment methods.
- Kick off the action: Now, you are ready to place your first bet. Whether you are a low or a high-roller, you can find a suitable table and go from only 10 cents to $1,000 per bet.
Types of online table games
As we already mentioned, you can find a wide variety of games under the table games category. Let’s see what the most famous ones are.
Blackjack’s basic principle is not complicated at all. Ultimately, it's all about the number 21. The player must try to get as close as possible to or exactly this number with his card values. As soon as your cards exceed the value of 21, you are unlucky and lose your stake. In both the casino and online blackjack, you bet against the bank, so you always play directly against the dealer. Jack, Queen, and King have a value of 10, and with the other cards, the printed numbers are also used as their values. The 7 of diamonds also has the value 7. The exception here is the ace, which can have a value of 1 or 11, depending on the situation. The real "Black Jack" is an ace and a face card, by the way.
Roulette is a game of chance. You bet on numbers or properties of numbers to make a profit. The random run of a ball in a roulette wheel decides whether and how much money you win. The aim of roulette is to guess which number the ball will land on. The focus of the game is the roulette wheel. It is usually embedded as a recess and has a rotatable disc with 36 alternating black and red number compartments. The 37th compartment is marked in green and has the number zero. The disc is set in motion, and then a ball is rolled up. The box in which the ball remains shows the winning number. There are three most popular types of roulette: European, French, and American roulette.
Baccarat is a casino card game whose objective is to make a two or three-card hand total closer to nine than the dealer's hand. It is a fun and easy game. This card game is played at high speed; the stakes can be high or low, and there are only three options - player, dealer, or tie. There is only one decision to make for each hand, and the croupier does the rest while you play the hands according to the rules of the game.
Craps is a dice game played with a table especially designed for the game and two sharp-edged dice. On the table, there is a tableau on which the players can place their bets. The player whose turn it is to throw the dice is called the shooter. All players at the table place bets on the dice's results and enjoy a small house advantage of only 1.41% with the standard pass or don't pass bet on the shooter or the bank. There are also numerous special bets.
Three Card Poker
Three Card Poker is one of the most trendy and varied poker games. It plays either "Ante Play," "Pair plus," or a combination of both.
The goal is that in "Ante Play," you must have better cards than the dealer, and in "Pair plus," you must have one pair or better cards. If you choose to play against the dealer, you must either beat the dealer's card or have one or more pairs on hand.
Given that you only get three cards, the hands' ranking is different from in five-card poker. It is mainly due to the mathematical probabilities of getting certain hands. They are ranked from the strongest to the weakest according to the following scheme:
- Straight Flush: Three cards of the same suit in a row. Example: 6-7-8 of clover
- Three of a kind: Three cards of the same rank
- Straight: Three cards of the same suit in a row
- Flush: Three cards of the same suit
- Pair: Two cards of the same rank
- High Hand: Hand without a pair but with a high card
Hold'em Poker is one of the fastest and most exciting poker games and probably the most popular. It can have up to ten players in each hand, more than in most other poker games, and is usually played with the lowest bid limit in the poker rooms.
Each player gets two cards that the other players cannot see. Then 5 Community Cards are also awarded. Five of the seven cards will then be combined into the best poker combination. It does not matter which cards are combined, and it may well be the five community cards.
The primary goal of the game is to win as many chips as you can in each pot. You do this by having the best hand or forcing the other players to fold their hands so that there is no "showdown." Usually the poker tournaments will last until one player is left with all the chips.
Sic Bo is played with three dice and involves the players guessing the outcome of the game. It's a bit like roulette, but here dice are used instead of throwing a ball. You will usually find Sic Bo under the category of table games or dice games at a Sic Bo casino, along with other classics such as Craps and Poker.
In short, all players must therefore predict the sum of the numbers that the dice show and base their bet and bet on this. Sic Bo is a so-called game of chance, a game based entirely on luck and chance and thus a game that everyone can participate in regardless of what level you are at. It is also why it is difficult to apply any concrete strategies to win, as the methods that exist are rather guidelines for how you can avoid losing.
Top 3 Online Table Games with the highest RTP
A figure you should look for when picking favorite casino games is the so-called RTP. It stands for Return To Player and represents the average sum paid out on every $100 staked. It means that players have bigger chances of winning in games that provide PRT closest to 100.
- Blackjack - 99.50%: Blackjack offers one of the highest PTPs of all casino games. Thanks to the nature of the game itself, a skilled player with a suitable strategy can decrease the house edge by half of a percent.
- Baccarat - 98.90%: Wagers on the dealer’s hand provide the highest RTP for baccarat that can reach 98.90%, despite the casino’s 5% commission from the winning bets on a dealer’s hand.
- Craps - 98.64%: Several betting types of craps game provides a very low house edge. Of you wager Don’t Come bets or Don’t Pass Line bets, you can get an RTP as low as 98.64%.
Best strategies for Online Table Games
Nobody can generalize table games’ strategies, as they apply to different games with a variable success rate. Strategies for pure games of chance, such as craps or roulette, can only minimize your chances of losing a bet, but they cannot make an impact on the game itself. On the other hand, there are table games that involve player skills. In blackjack or poker, players don’t rely just on luck, as their abilities can impact the game’s outcome. Anyways, you should always check the game’s rules first and investigate specific strategies before playing for real money.
Online Table Games: Try them Now in Top 5 Casinos in NZ
Table games are one of the essential components of any casino. They are the most famous casino games, and only pokies can match their popularity. Since almost every casino has it in its offer, we made a shortlist of the top five online casinos for Kiwi players. Sign up now and start your gaming experience!